Update on Branch & Financial Center Availability
July 28, 2020 Update: Our Branch in Teaneck is re-opening on July 28, 2020. At the same time, our temporary branch location at 400 Kelby Street in Fort Lee will no longer be open for branch transactions.
The Teaneck Branch hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9:00am to 3:00pm on Friday (subject to the holiday schedule below). Out of concern for the health and safety of our clients and team members, we have implemented the following safety measures in accordance with CDC and state recommendations:
- Scheduled appointments are required due to capacity limits. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-55CRB55 to schedule an appointment before visiting. Most types of transactions, including changes to your account, CD renewals, wire transfers and issuing an official check, can still be initiated by phone, fax, or email.
- Masks are required to enter. A Cross River team member can provide you with a mask if needed, and hand sanitizer is available on-site.
- Temperature checks are required before entering.
- Social distancing procedures, as outlined by helpful signs in the Branch, must be followed.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including comprehensive cleaning and sanitizing daily as well as decontamination weekly, have been implemented.
Please do not visit the Branch if you are feeling unwell or have one or more COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact in the past 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have visited in the past 14 days one of the states that the State of NJ is requiring a 14-day quarantine after a visit to.
The Brooklyn Financial Center is temporarily closed.
During this time, we are committed to providing you with the same level of service and are taking appropriate measures to minimize any disruption you may experience. Further, there are several other ways to get your banking done:
- Bank Online: You can check your balance, make payments through our bill pay service, and make transfers to internal accounts and externally with Popmoney. If you have not registered, please visit Personal Online Banking or Business Online Banking to do so. Registering for Online Banking only takes a few minutes.
- Bank at one of our ATM Locations: You can check your balance or make a withdrawal at these locations: 711 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn NY, and 59 Rt 59 Monsey, NY. Deposits and withdrawals can be made at these locations: 3839 Flatlands Ave, Brooklyn, NY and *2365 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY. Additionally, you can check your balance or make a withdrawal at MoneyPass ATMs, free of charge. To locate a MoneyPass ATM, visit them here.
- Bank by Phone: You can continue to open accounts with Cross River by calling 1-877-55CRB55 (1-877-552-7255) during the above operating hours. Please check here for the rates and terms of accounts.
- Customer Service Line: Customer service can be reached at 1-877-55CRB55 for additional information.
Cross River’s comprehensive plan is aimed at ensuring the health and safety of you, your families, and the community at large. You can continue to rely on Cross River, and we are ready to offer our services to fulfill your banking needs.
*2365 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, is a representative office of Cross River Bank, and not a branch office. This location does not engage in general banking transaction. For further information, please see an office associate.
The holiday schedule is as follows:
|Friday, December 25, 2020||Closed|
|Friday, January 1, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, January 18, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, February 15, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, March 29, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, May 17, 2021||Closed|
|Tuesday, May 18, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, May 31, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, July 5, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, September 6, 2021||Closed|
|Tuesday, September 7, 2021||Closed|
|Wednesday, September 8, 2021||Closed|
|Thursday, September 16, 2021||Closed|
|Tuesday, September 21, 2021||Closed|
|Wednesday, September 22, 2021||Closed|
|Tuesday, September 28, 2021||Closed|
|Wednesday, September 29, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, October 11, 2021||Closed|
|Thursday, November 11, 2021||Closed|
|Thursday, November 25, 2021||Closed|